Monday, September 21, 2009

Work project

I just had to share my EXCITEMENT about getting to work on a statistics project for work. A new "mega-mall" opened in Balzac, just North of Calgary, and we did a little mini-survey at work to see if their opening affected our sales at all. Our property manager, my direct supervisor, has given me the go ahead to try my hand at analysing the results!

I'm VERY excited about this and I'll definitely keep the updates coming about this exciting topic. Wish me luck!

-L.

2 comments:

  1. that is SO exciting!! are you going to do an ANOVA calculation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my good friend, ANOVA is not as typical a tactic in sociology as psychology (or at least that's my understanding). I'm also not sure I have the technology to do that but I'll have to refresh my memory. So the short answer is "probably not, but I'm not really sure either way right now".

    ReplyDelete